Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome to the Family!

Well, here it is... the Blog... I wish I could say I wasn't one of 'those' people with a blog, but, alas, I am.  I needed an outlet, I think... or maybe I just like attention.  Not really sure!  Yeah... so this blog... I guess you can say it is a diary of our life (meaning me and my family), but really, it's a place to record my cooking experiments and the growth of my children.  Hi, by the way.  I am Christi, and I am the dreaded 30 years old.  It's not that bad.  Honestly.  Once you get past the wrinkles and the slowly drooping boobs, 30 is pretty good.  I have two sons, who I affectionately refer to as Squirdle, who is almost 10, and Boogie, who is three months old.  Yes... quite the gap.  I never thought I would have anymore kids after Squirdle.  His dad and I didn't work out, and it took me quite a while to find my husband.  Speaking of my husband, I really lucked out with that one... he's only half as crazy as I am, and much better looking.  It's a good thing I can cook.  Oh, yes... I forgot to mention.  I am a chef, classically trained and everything.  Yay food!  Well, currently I am a stay at home wife and mommy, which is a lot harder than being a chef, but I love it.  So, there you have it... My name is Christi, I am 30, I am a wife, mom, and a pretty good cook.  Stick around... I promise to attempt to make you laugh with dorky jokes, and maybe I can teach you a thing or two in the kitchen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment